Here are some reasons:
- A GPS does not act all grumpy when asked to navigate.
- A GPS receiver does not take 30 minutes to tell you where you were half an hour ago.
- A GPS does not get directionally confused by the highway loop around the city.
- A GPS does not skip one page in the directions you printed out from Mapquest.
- A GPS does not refuse to navigate when you don’t take the route it recommended.
- A wife does not cheerfully recalculate a new route to your destination when you don’t take a turn.
- On the other hand, a wife will not suggest you cross a river. Instead, she’ll force you to stop.
Got any more?