Three people asked to be interviewed in the blog interview chain, so here are the questions for them.
- How many languages do you know? How did you learn so many languages?
- Tell us an amusing incident from your time in UET, Lahore.
- How and why did you decide to go to Germany? How do you like the country?
- Why did you start blogging? Why in Urdu? Were you familiar with any other Urdu blogs when you started?
- What are your plans after you are done with your PhD?
- Which brother do you like better, me or him? Just kidding! How do you like Karachi? Compared to other places you have lived like Islamabad, Wah Cantt, Tripoli, Rawalpindi and Lahore?
- How does living by yourself feel?
- Name one quality or action of Musharraf that you think will be good for Pakistan.
- What are your thoughts on women leading prayers?
- What do you think is the biggest problem facing Pakistani women?
- How did you start professional photography?
- Has the web helped with your work in photography?
- Looking at your old photos, I was amused at the 1970s fashion. I am too young to have been a fashion culprit then, but everybody seems to have gone crazy in those times. What are your thoughts about 1970s fashion looking back after 3 decades?
- How would you describe your political philosophy? What are the overarching themes and principles shaping your political beliefs? Are you a pragmatist or idealist?
- Why haven’t we met when our public addresses are less than 2 miles apart?
There you go, guys.