56% Good, 42% Chaotic
Plane of Existence: The Outlands, “Plane of Concordant Opposition”. Description: The plane between all other outer planes.
Examples of True Neutrals (Ethically Neutral, Morally Neutral)
- Mr. Spock
- Linus Torvalds
- Dr. Strangelove
- Scott Evil
- The Punisher
Not actively for or against anything. Has his or her own reasons for doing everything. Usually difficult to understand.
- Will keep their word if in their best interest
- May attack an unarmed foe
- May use poison
- May help those in need
- May work with others
- Indifferent to higher authority
- Indifferent to organizations
Some neutral [people] commit themselves philosophically to neutrality. They are of the true neutral alignment as described in Advanced Dungeons & Dragons.
A true neutral [person] sees good, evil, law, and chaos as prejudices and dangerous extremes. He advocates the middle way of neutrality as the best, most balanced road in the long run.
Some true neutral [people] actively support balance in the world, and seek to avoid having any one side, law or chaos, good or evil, become too powerful over them or anyone else, and will work against whichever side is the most powerful. They tend to side with the underdog in any situation, and are often opportunistic in their
True neutral is committed to the avoidance of extremes, and is non-judgmental.
Side-Note from Xan81:
Due to your Neutrality, I would really, really LOVE your feedback. Not that I don’t want feedback from members of the other alignments, but a True Neutral’s feedback is typically NOT emotionally, morally, politically, or socially charged. Please send me an email! I have it set to automatically email me when someone gets this score, so I know who you are 😉 True Neutrals are the classic, “I just don’t give a shit” alignment, and I fully understand if you don’t feel that you have any responsibility or obligation to sending an email/comment. Even if you did, I’m sure you’d have some difficulty in deciding what to comment about. But, I guess that depends on your tendencies 😀 —- Xan
Other Alignments and Tendencies (Tendencies are what you would more often sway towards; esp. for Neutrals):
- 0-39% Good, 0-39% Chaotic: Lawful-Evil
- 0-39% Good, 40-60% Chaotic: Neutral-Evil
- 0-39% Good, 61-100% Chaotic: Chaotic-Evil
- 40-60% Good, 0-39% Chaotic: Lawful-Neutral
- 40-60% Good, 61-100% Chaotic: Chaotic-Neutral
- 61-100% Good, 0-39% Chaotic: Lawful-Good
- 61-100% Good, 40-60% Chaotic: Neutral-Good
- 61-100% Good, 61-100% Chaotic: Chaotic-Good
My test tracked 2 variables how you compared to other people your age and gender:
- You scored higher than 27% on Good
- You scored higher than 22% on Chaotic
My response to the results: Who gives a shit about Internet quizzes!