Register to Vote

If you are a US citizen and are not registered to vote, please do register.

For the November general election, the registration deadlines for most states are in October.

If you are in the US, please fill out this form and Rock The Vote will email you a voter registration form. Or you could go to the US Election Assistance Commission’s website and download a national voter registration form.

If you are overseas, then you can request an absentee ballot. You can register and request an absentee ballot together, but you need to do it at the earliest.

If you are not a US citizen and register to vote, you can be deported and permanently barred from becoming a permanent resident according to law.

By Zack

Dad, gadget guy, bookworm, political animal, global nomad, cyclist, hiker, tennis player, photographer


  1. they shud consider deporting u if u r an immigrant turned citizen and dont register to vote as some of us soo ignorant that they wont even bother to register n show up for vote.

    sidenote: ads r gone now

  2. Badtamiz: That would not be legal. However, depending on where you take the oath of citizenship, you can register to vote right there and then.

Comments are closed.