No surprise there.
You are a Logical-Mathematical Thinker
- Like to understand patterns and relationships between objects or actions
- Try to understand the world in terms of causes and effects
- Are good at thinking critically, and solving problems creatively
Other Logical-Mathematical Thinkers include
Isaac Newton, Archimedes, Albert Einstein
Careers which suit Logical-Mathematical thinkers include
Physicist, Chemist, Biologist, Lawyer, Computer programmer, Engineer, Inventor
I loved it!
I am “The Renaissance ideal”.
…The leading thinkers of the Renaissance were not just experts in their own field. The renaissance scholar was expected to master all branches of knowledge.
With his insatiable desire to know everything, Leonardo da Vinci is often held up as the ideal Renaissance man.
– a Spatial Thinker: da Vinci, Picasso and …
– a Logical-Mathematical Thinker: da Vinci, Newton et. al.
– an Interpersonal Thinker: da Vinci, Winston Churchill, Mother Teresa, William Shakespeare
I am a Spatial Thinker:
* Tend to think in pictures, and can develop good mental models of the physical world.
* Think well in three dimensions
* Have a flair for working with objects
Other Spatial Thinkers include:
Pablo Picasso, Michelangelo, Isambard Kingdom Brunel
Careers which suit Spatial Thinkers include:
Mechanic, Photographer, Artist, Architect, Engineer, Builder, Set designer
I am an Intrapersonal thinker:
* Spend a lot of time thinking about and trying to understand themselves
* Reflect on their thoughts and moods, and work to improve them
* You understand how your behaviour affects your relationships with others
Other Intrapersonal thinkers include:
Sigmund Freud, Gandhi, Grahame Greene
Careers which suit Intrapersonal Thinkers include:
Psychologist, Teacher, Pilot, Child care worker, Explorer, Drama therapist
PS:- Well, at least that tells me my choice of Psychology was right (Not that I needed the approval). May be I’ll go for the PhD I wanted in it some day after all 🙂
Comments are closed.