Wayfarer asked me to do this 25 questions meme.
1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn on page 18 and find line 4.
“often desired that processed images remain the same size as the originals. Support”
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can.
External hard drive, work desktop, Treo charger and hotsync cable, SD memory reader, backpack, the book “Liberty or Death” .
3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
“Barney and Friends” with Michelle. I watch more children’s programs than anything else nowadays.
4. Without looking, guess what time it is?
5. Now look at the clock, what is the actual time?
3:03pm. Weird, I am rarely this accurate.
6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
Cars outside on the street and other people typing on their computers.
7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
Went to a Pedodontist to get Michelle’s teeth looked at.
8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
UPS shipment tracking to check if my GPS had been delivered. It was.
9. What are you wearing?
Jeans and T-shirt.
10. Did you dream last night?
Nothing. I rarely dream. Or at least I rarely remember them.
11. When did you last laugh?
In the morning over Michelle’s antics.
12. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
I can’t see much of the walls. Only my cubicle wall. I have a few photos of Michelle and us there.
13. Seen anything weird lately?
Does some people going ga-ga over a vegetable garden count? Do some of the comments here count? Or the fact that Michelle went to the dentist and came back happily? Actually, I can’t remember anything really weird.
14. What do you think of this quiz?
I am doing this quiz, ain’t I?
15. What is the last film you saw?
We started watching Seven Samurai yesterday, but did not finish it since it was Michelle’s bed time.
16. If you became a multimillionaire overnight, what would you buy?
A house since if I don’t buy that Amber will not forgive me. Lots of gadgets. A Porsche Carerra GT.
17. Tell me something about you that I dunno.
I am sort of afraid of heights; can’t climb trees, or dive from anywhere high, etc. However, I wasn’t afraid at all to jump from a plane, .
18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
Try to minimize poverty.
19. Do you like to dance?
With Michelle only. Otherwise no.
20. George Bush
I ignore him now.
21. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
Already happened. She is called Michelle.
22. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
Nigel or Danial.
23. Would you ever consider living abroad?
Abroad? Like in away from where I was born? Been there, done that multiple times. Away from the US? Could do that as well.
24. What do you want GOD to say to you when you reach the pearly gates?
give me proof of God’s existence.
25. 4 people who must also do this meme in their journal.
Whoever wants to do it, leave a comment or ping this post please.